I bake these on a parchment lined pan and when cool remove the cookies with the parchment and allow my guests to cut the slice they want. Always the first to go, people can never have enough…
1 pkt tennis biscuits/graham crackers
100g butter or margerine
2 cups chocolate chips or 1 cup of each peanut butter chips & chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 480g 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F
2. Crumb biscuits/crackers in a zip seal bag and a rolling pin or in a food processor.
3. Cube butter and add to bowl and whizz. If you are doing it in a bag, melt the butter and mix in the crumbs.
4. Press into a 26 x 38 cm pan. Sprinkle the coconut over the crumbs, then the chocolate chips and then the nuts over the chocolate chips.
5. Evenly drizzle the condensed milk over all the layers.
6. Bake until golden brown around the edges and springy to the touch, about 20-30 minutes.
7. Remove to a wire rack a allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.