500grams/1lb Rolled Oats
1 cup Whole Almonds
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
1 cup Coconut Flakes. I used desiccated coconut
2 tbls Coconut or Canola Oil
1/3 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Dried Apricots, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Dried Apple Rings, sliced
1 cup Dried Dates, sliced
1/2 cup Cranberries
Preheat oven to 180/350
1. Mix first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Blend the oil, maple syrup or honey & vanilla together.
3. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Place parchment paper into a large cookie/baking tray and spread mixture.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes till golden.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool before folding in the dried fruit.
7. Store in a sealed container and enjoy with milk, yogurt or fruit juice.
8. Any dried fruit can be used.