300g All bran flakes
1.5kg self raising flour
50g baking powder
4 eggs, beaten
500g brown sugar
700g margarine or butter
1. Grease 4-5 loaf pans.
2. Sift flour, baking powder & salt together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add muesli and all bran and mix well.
4. Dissolve sugar and marg/butter over low heat.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Beat eggs and buttermilk together and add to melted merge mixture and beat in.
7. Add to dry ingredients and mix very well with a large spoon.
8. Divide amongst the greased pans and bake for one hour.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
10. Cut into large slices and place on baking trays.
11. Place into a 100C oven overnight or until dry.
12. Store in an airtight container.