This is a very moist dense pumpkin bread due to the high fruit content and low fat content. The recipe can also be made into muffins – adjust baking time to 20-30 minutes.
1 ¾ Cups Gluten Free Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt
1½ Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Ground Ginger
¾ Cup Puree Pumpkin
2 Ripe Bananas
¼ Cup Applesauce
⅓ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Non-Dairy Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
¾ Dairy Free Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Spray 3 mini loaf pans with non stick spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt into a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas and add the pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, non-dairy milk and vanilla. Mix everything together until well combined
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and combine.
- Spoon evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the loaf and if it comes out clean the bread is done.