1 Cup All Purpose (Cake) Flour
2 Tbls Melted Butter Or Oil
2 Tbls Sugar
½ Cup Milk/Almond Milk
1 Cup Water
½ Cup Sugar
500 Ml Orange Juice
2 Tbls Lemon Juice
Rind Of 2 Oranges
Segments Of 3 Oranges.
1. In a bowl whisk flour, sugar, water, milk, eggs butter/oil until smooth.
2. Allow mixture to stand covered for one hour.
3. Makes about 24 crepes.
4. Can be made the day before and left covered in the refrigerator.
1. Heat sugar in a saucepan and allow to caramelise until a light golden.
2. Add the rind and stir.
3. Add the orange and lemon juice and stir until the caramel dissolves.
4. Fold the crepes into quarters and immerse in the juice.
5. Add the segments.
6. Can serve as is or you can heat 2 tbls brandy, Pour over and light.
Serve with vanilla ice-cream.