1 Butter Lettuce
2 Avocado Pears
1 large or 2 small Papino (Papaya)
1/4 cup long grain rice
Seeds of one Papino (Papaya)
1 Chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Vinegar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Mustard Powder
1 tsp Salt
1. For the dressing place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. The seeds will be finely chopped.
2. Fry the rice in a dry frying pan until they start to pop and turn a light golden.
3. Remove from the pan and allow to cool
4. Wash and dry the lettuce and break into pieces. Place on a platter.
5. Peel and slice the papino-papaya. Peel and slice the avocado.
6. Arange the papino-papaya and the avocado on the lettuce.
7. Just before serving pour over the dressing and sprinkle over the rice.