4 Chicken Breasts
½ cup Cake or All Purpose Flour
¼ cup Corn flour
½ tsp Baking Powder
1 tbls Soy Sauce
1 tbls Sherry
Oil For Frying
Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 tin Pineapple Chunks in Syrup
¼ cup Vinegar
3 Tbls Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
2 Tbls Tomato Sauce (Ketchup)
1 Tbls Corn Flour
1. Cube chicken and make a marinade with the Sherry & Soy Sauce.
2. Mix the chicken & marinade. Set aside.
3. Mix the flour, Corn flour, salt and baking powder. Add enough ice water to make a batter the consistency of thick pouring cream.
4. Remove chicken from the marinade and place in the batter.
5. Heat a frying pan and add 1 cm of oil.
6. Fry chicken in batches until light golden and remove.
7. Once all chicken has been fried make the sauce.
8. Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small pot. Heat and stir until thickened.
9. Re-fry chicken until golden and serve with rice and the sauce.