1 Kg (2 Pounds) Firm Red, Green & Yellow Peppers
A Few Chillies – Optional
2 Cups White Vinegar
1 Cup Oil – I have cut it down to 3/4 cup
1 Cup Sugar
1. Slice the peppers into 1/4’s and remove pips
2. In a large pot bring the vinegar, oil & Sugar to the boil.
3. Add the peppers to the boiling liquid and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and pack into jars with the liquid.
5. Allow to cool and refrigerate until needed.
FOR MUSHROOMS & ARTICHOKES leave out the Sugar and add 1 tsp salt.